• 1 apple
• 2 tbsp peanut butter
• 1 to 2 tbsp hemp hearts 2 tsp agave nectar
• 1⁄2 tbsp of cocoa powder
• Optional: 1 to 2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips, nuts, or coconut shreds. Skewers for the apple slices.
1. Wash and slice apple into six large wedges, ridding of seeds and core, and set aside.
2. In a bowl, add peanut butter, hemp hearts, agave, and cocoa powder.
3. Mix until everything is blended together.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and add them to the mixture.
5. Once the melted chocolate is mixed in, either poor the dipping sauce into a small to-go container or stick the apple with a skewer and dip the apple into the sauce, topping it with extra nuts, coconut shreds, or chocolate.