• 2 medium fennel bulbs
• 2 tbsp chopped parsley
• Zest and juice from 1 lemon
• 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved or 2 medium-sized, ripe tomatoes, chopped (such as Roma)
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 4 salmon fillets, about 3oz each (or two 6oz fillet cut in half)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Trim the fronds from the fennel and set aside. Quarter each fennel bulb and cook briefly in rapidly boiling, salted water until softened but not mushy (5–10 mins), drain, and set aside.
2. Chop the fennel fronds roughly. In a large bowl, toss fennel fronds, parsley, and lemon zest together.
3. Spread the drained fennel over the bottom of a shallow baking dish, then add the halved cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 mins.
4. Place the salmon in among the vegetables and sprinkle with lemon juice. Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is just cooked.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.
Calories: 228; Total Fat: 11.5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 54mg; Sodium: 106mg; Total Carbohydrate: 10.8g; Dietary Fiber: 4.1g; Total Sugars: 1g; Protein: 20g; Calcium: 84mg; Iron: 1mg; Potassium: 581mg; Dietary Fiber: 8.1g; Total Sugars: 2g