• 4oz uncooked quinoa pasta (or wheat pasta) • 2 cups chopped asparagus
• 1/3 cup sliced red onion (chopped into pieces) • 3 slices turkey bacon (optional)
• 1 tablespoon garlic (paste or minced)
• 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
• 2 tablespoons quinoa flour (or wheat flour) • 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
• 1/3 cup goat cheese
• 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
• 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella • 4 tablespoons wheat panko crumbs (or
homemade wheat bread crumbs) • Sea salt & pepper to taste
• Non-stick cooking spray
1. Set your oven to 350°F.
2. Cook pasta according to the instructions
provided on the package and set aside.
3. Spray a (nonstick) skillet on medium-high
heat and spray with cooking spray.
4. Cook garlic, red onions, and bacon together
in the skillet for about 4 minutes or until the red onions turn brown and the edges of the bacon are crispy.
5. Add chicken broth, flour, Greek yogurt, and goat cheese. Stir and allow the sauce to simmer.
6. Then add cooked pasta, chopped asparagus, and fresh rosemary. Stir thoroughly and then remove from the heat.
7. Pour the contents into a large baking dish, or into mini cast-iron dishes in order to better measure out individual portion sizes.
8. Top with mozzarella, then panko crumbs.
9. Bake for at least 20 minutes at 350°F, or until
the breadcrumbs have turned brown. 10. Serveimmediatelyandenjoy!