• 1 1/2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 cups frozen mixed berries
• 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
1. Mix yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla together; place in the fridge.
2. Puree berries and coconut milk in a blender until smooth.
3. Remove yogurt mixture from the fridge. Alternate spooning in yogurt mixture and berry mix in ice pop molds. This is the perfect step for the kids to do.
4. Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, then add the sticks and continue freezing until sold.