• 1lb cauliflower
• 3 eggs
• 1⁄2 yellow onion, grated
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 pinches pepper
• 4oz. butter, for frying
1. Rinse, trim, and grate the cauliflower using a food processor or
2. Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Melt a generous amount of butter or oil on medium heat in a large
4. Place scoops of the grated cauliflower mixture in the frying pan and flatten them carefully until they measure about 3 to 4 inches in diameter.
5. Fry for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Adjust the heat to make sure they don’t burn. Remember—patience is a virtue—if you flip the pancakes too soon they may fall apart!