• 2 cups Medjool dates, soaked in warm water until soft
• 2 cups raw cashew nuts
• 1/2 cup raw almonds
• 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 2 tbsp vanilla extract
• 2 to 3 tbsp cold water
1. Combine chopped dates, cashews, almonds, cocoa powder, and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
2. Add the shredded coconut and the vanilla extract
3. Pulse until the mixture reaches a sticky dough
consistency. Add a tablespoon or two or water if the
mixture is too dry.
4. Scrape the dough mixture into a pan lined with
parchment paper, press evenly with a rubber spatula, and chill for about an hour before serving.