- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat butter (or butter substitute) and sugar with mixer until creamed (about 1–2 minutes on medium speed).
- Add eggs, (or egg substitute) vanilla extract, and orange zest to creamed mixture and mix until combined.
- On low speed, add in the dry ingredient mixture until just combined (don’t overmix!).
- Fold in cranberries.
- Divide dough into 36 balls and place on lined cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Want something sweeter? Add your favorite type of chocolate chip to the batter when folding in the cranberries.
*For vegan cookies, replace the following ingredients:
• Butter -> Use same amount of applesauce or melted coconut oil
• Eggs -> Per egg, mix one tablespoon of milled flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons of water; set aside for a few minutes until thickened.