Makes approximately 11/2 cups of nut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread raw nuts out on a baking sheet and roast them in the oven for until golden brown (about 8–12 mins). For nuts with skins, remove skins after roasting.
3. Add roasted nuts to a food processor or blender and blend until very smooth and creamy.
4. Once creamy, add in any optional ingredients.
5. Place nut butter in a clean glass jar with lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
(per tablespoon, no salt added)
Calories: 104; Carbohydrates: 3.8g; Protein: 3.8g; Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 0.7g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Fiber: 2.2g; Sugar: 0.8g