• 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 5-oz. skin-on Arctic char fillets
• Salt and ground black pepper
• 4 lemon wedges, for serving
• Heat the oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
• Season the fish with salt and pepper.
• Cook, skin side down, for seven minutes. The fillets will cook from the bottom up so you shouldn’t need to flip it; however, if the skin gets crispy before the top of the fish finishes cooking (it should appear opaque), carefully flip it over and cook very briefly until done. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Calories: 250; Fat (g): 12; Saturated Fat (g): 1; Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.5; Monounsaturated Fat (g): 5; Sodium (mg): 350; Carbohydrates (g): 1; Protein (g): 31