• 2 cups flax meal*
• 1/2 cup warm water
• 3/4 cup carrot pulp (from carrot juice)
• 3 cloves garlic – minced
• 1/2 tsp salt
• Dash of red pepper flakes, oregano, rosemary, basil, sage, and pepper.
*Instead of purchasing flax meal, try grinding flax seeds in a blender or coffee bean grinder for optimal Omega-3 benefits.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Coat pizza pan with olive oil.
3. Combine flax and warm water in a large bowl and mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and stir everything together.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl and knead for 1-2 minutes or until completely worked together.\
5. Place it in the center of your pan, form the pizza shape, and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Prepare the sauce and toppings while the pizza is baking. You can even use the sauce from the recipe on page xx.