• Popsicle sticks
• Popsicle mold*
• Aluminum foil
*if you do not have a mold, you can use paper cups, and ice cube tray, empty yogurt containers, or a muffin pan
• 1 cup of almond or oat milk 1 cup of fresh spinach
• 1⁄4 cup of fresh parsley
• 1 banana
• 2 kiwi fruit
• 2 tbsp of agave syrup
• 1 tbsp of either grated ginger or ginger powder
1. Chop the banana and peel both kiwis (chopping only one of them).
2. Blend the milk, spinach, and parsley together for 10 to 20 seconds.
3. Add the chopped banana and kiwi, agave, and ginger into the blender.
4. Blend again until smooth.
5. Slice the other peeled kiwi and place a piece in each section of the mold.
6. Take the mix and pour it into the mold over the kiwi slices, filling the mold. 7. Cover with aluminum foil.
8. Place a popsicle stick in each section before putting in the freezer.
Tip: After 6 hours, run the popsicles under warm water for a few seconds before removing the foil. This will help loosen them from the mold/containers.