• 1/2 tbs tomato paste
• 1/2 tbs soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp hot sauce
• 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
• 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 can jackfruit in brine, drained and shredded
• 8 6-inch corn tortillas
• 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the tomato paste, soy sauce, hot sauce, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and olive oil. Toss the shredded jackfruit in the sauce and set aside.
3. Warm corn tortillas in microwave oven (in ~ 10 sec increments) until pliable. Fill each tortilla with roughly 2 tbs of the jackfruit mixture, rolling to create large cigar-like shapes.
4. Place the taquitos on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with guacamole.
Calories: 120; Fat: 3.7g; Protein: 2.3g; Carbohydrate: 21g; Fiber: 5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 208mg; Calcium: 18mg; Sugars: 1.5g