• 4 1⁄2 to 5 cups of cauliflower florets 3 to 4 tbsp. of lemon juice
• 1⁄2 tbsp. of tahini
• 1⁄4 tsp. of smoked paprika
• 1⁄4 tsp. of sea salt
• Optional: ground black pepper
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix together lemon juice, tahini, smoked paprika in a large bowl.
3. Add the cauliflower florets to the mixture, coating each one.
4. Place the florets on the baking sheet, adding any extra mixture from the bowl on top.
5. Sprinkle with salt and place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once in between to ensure all of the florets become golden.
6. Remove and add ground pepper. Serve and enjoy!