• 3⁄4 cups + 1 tbsp cold chickpea flour (put in the freezer for 15 minutes before using)
• 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
• 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
• 2 tbsp raw cane sugar or coconut sugar
• 3 tbsp canola oil or oil of your choice
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix well with
a spoon until you reach a thick dough consistency. Add a bit of water if too dry. Add in the chocolate chips and mix to distribute evenly.
3. Using a tablespoon, make 7 to 8 balls of dough and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Gently press down on each cookie with your fingers.
4. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Be sure not to overcook them if you want them to be chewy.
5. Once they are done, take the cookies out of the oven, flatten each one a little using a fork. Let cool.