• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 medium yellow onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 (28-ounce) can whole-peeled tomatoes
• 2 cups vegetable broth (or water)
• 4 ounces reduced-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, and pepper flakes and let cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, chopping them roughly with spoon, and broth; stir to combine. Let simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are very soft and liquid has reduced, at least 20 minutes. Remove from heat and puree with stick blender or, in batches, in regular blender. Let cool slightly, then add yogurt and stir to combine.