• 1/3 to 1/2 cup of diced or sliced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup of rinsed cannellini beans
• 1 whole grain baguette (or any kind of bread) Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup chopped zucchini 1 clove minced garlic
• 1/2 cup of pine nuts
• 1/4 cup of water
• 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice 1/2 tsp of salt
• 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
1. For the bruschetta, mix and toss tomatoes, beans, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
2. For the pesto, add all the ingredients into a blender until reaching a spread-like consistency.
3. Slice the bread, spread the pesto, and top it off with the bruschetta.