• 4 cups spiralized zucchini noodles (you can use a spiralizer or you can just shred the zucchini long-ways using the big holes of a vegetable grater)
• 1 cup fresh radicchio, shredded
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
• 1oz parmesan cheese, shaved
• 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
• 1/3 cup avocado oil (or light olive oil) • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
• 1⁄2 tsp maple syrup or honey
• Kosher salt and pepper to taste
1. Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk to together the vinaigrette ingredients.
3. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently to coat.
4. Serve immediately.