- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Your choice of fresh fruit
- Pour chia seeds, milk, and honey into an eight-ounce glass jar. Mix well and let the mixture settle for 2 to 3 minutes. Continue to thoroughly mix the jar’s contents until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!
Serving Size: 1 bowl, Calories: 155;, Carbohydrates: 16g; Protein: 4g; Fat: 8g; Sodium: 166mg; Potassium: 97mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 5g, Calcium: 301mg, Iron: 1.9mg